The information supplied below forms the Terms and Conditions for using the Beauty Xposure online store. These Terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. The consumers statutory rights are not excluded or limited in any way in accordance with the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended).
- Faulty goods should be returned within 7 working days from receipt (subject to proof of purchase and notification of your intention to return the goods).
- In accordance with the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) consumers may also return goods which do not conform to the contract.
- The consumer has the right to cancel or return their order / purchase within 7 working days from receipt of the original order / purchase without giving a reason, subject to the goods being unused in original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
- If you have notified us of a problem with the goods, we will (at your option) either make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery, refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- You must contact us to obtain a return number prior to returning any goods. No goods will be accepted without this.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss of damage or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions.
- Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £2.95 per order. However, orders over £50 qualify for free delivery.
- The cost of packaging and delivery is shown prior to confirming your order when you review your shopping basket.
- We send all orders via Royal Mail, and may use first class, standard parcel service, recorded delivery or guaranteed next day delivery as appropriate.
- Please note that at present we are only able to accept orders for delivery within mainland UK.
- We aim to deliver all UK standard delivery orders within 24-72 hours, however, please do not contact us regarding the delivery status of your order during the first 7 days. Reasonable allowance should be made for orders made over the weekend and at public holidays.
- Where recorded or guaranteed next day delivery is used, the delivery must be signed for.
- Please also note that we may send your order in multiple packages. We will endeavour to advise you of this by email prior to dispatch.
Price and payment
- We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods we supply to you before delivery unless we have agreed otherwise in advance.
- The prices shown all include UK VAT at 20%
Guarantees and Warranties
- All guarantees, warranties and assistance from Beauty Xposure are offered in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer.
Complaint Handling Procedure
- The Company endeavors to respond to complaints within 5 working days. We always endeavor to handle complaints fairly and swiftly.
- Keeping the customer informed about progress. Feedback on how we can improve our service is always welcome. In all cases please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The consumers statutory rights are not excluded or limited in any way in accordance with the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended).
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, BEAUTY XPOSURE IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, BEAUTY XPOSURE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBlE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Beauty Xposure nor any of its affiliates, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, Beauty Xposure does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Beauty Xposure, its affiliates, employees or other representatives.
- All purchasers are required to be 18 or over and have printed out and read in full and accepted our full terms, conditions and disclaimer before products are purchased.
- Whilst using beauty products you must follow all manufacturers instructions at all times.
- Beauty products are sold for personal use only. The application of beauty products by the customer to a third party is expressly prohibited and Beauty Xposure accepts no liability for such third party application.
- Neither the manufacturers nor the retailers are liable for personal or other damages however caused. The owner takes full responsibility.
- We reserve the right to refund / cancel an order if a pricing error has been made on the web site.
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, but not limited to, act of God, acts of terrorism, strikes, and other industrial disputes).
Governing Law and Contract Information
- No contract will subsist between you and Beauty Xposure for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until Beauty Xposure accepts your order by Email confirming that it has been processed and subject to the aforementioned delivery charge details clauses. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Beauty Xposure sends the Email to you (whether or not you receive that Email). For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Beauty Xposure irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We at Beauty Xposure respect your rights as a consumer. Beauty Xposure are dedicated to protecting your privacy to the full extent of the UK data protection acts of 1984 and 1998.
- Further details can be found in our Privacy statement.
- The shopping basket section of this website uses a cookie to track you entering and leaving the checkout area, this is done to ensure that each cart remains totally separate. No shopping, personal or payment details are stored in the cookie, and the cookie will automatically expire after a short fixed period of time.
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copies portions of this website for the sole purpose of using the site as an online shopping service. Any other use of materials on this Web site – including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without the prior written permission of Beauty Xposure, is strictly prohibited.